1. Terms & Conditions of Site - By completing a purchase the purchaser agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this web site. By making an order over the phone the customer automatically agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
2. Policy - The Bowling Shop's mission is to provide the highest quality products and value to each and every customer, and back that mission with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you purchase an item that fails to give you complete satisfaction, the item may be returned within 30 days of the receipt of purchase, so long as the product is new and unused and in its original packaging.
The following items are excluded from returns:
Used products, Special order merchandise, and all close-out merchandise.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid, and returns are only accepted for products purchased from The Bowling Shop, and refunds given in the original method of payment.
3. Free Shipping Policy - Free shipping applies only to the continental United States, and excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Free shipping applies to all purchases of $50 or more, in the form of product only. Any purchases totalling $49.99 or less will be charged freight.
Free shipping also applies to only ground shipping, thus any other methods chosen by the purchaser to have merchandise shipped any other method, shipping charges will be added.
4. Warranty - Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. Warranty information is included with many manufacturers' products, and may be found on their respective web sites.
If your product is defective and you would like to file a warranty claim, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance costs to our warehouse or to the manufacturer's warehouse. If the product defect warrants a claim and is within the warranty period, we will ship you a new product at no charge to replace the defective product. If the original product is no longer available, we will ship a similar product. In the case where a suitable replacement can not be located, you will receive a refund equal to the original price paid for the product.
Please contact The Bowling Shop prior to returning any merchandise for warranty consideration.
5. Pre-Order Items and Shipping - Any items purchased on the same order as pre-order item(s) will not ship until pre-order items are available to ship, or else shipping consts will be charged if customer so chooses to have items shipped prior and items total $49.99 or less.
6. Voids/Cancellations/Errors - The Bowling Shop reserves the right at any time to void or cancel orders at any time without reason. Occasionally, typos and errors occur. The Bowling Shop reserves the right to correct These errors on The Bowling Shop website or any other web related media. For any questions related to pricing of products, please contact The Bowling Shop customer service at 972-436-6575.
7. Backorders - Occasionally, products will be backordered, beyond the control of The Bowling Shop. In those cases, The Bowling Shop will contact the customer with options to either cancel the order or wait until product(s) available to be shipped.
8. FedEX Address Correction Fees - If The Bowling Shop is charged an address correction fee by FedEX, due to an address being incorrectly submitted by the purchaser, then The Bowling Shop has the right to charge the purchaser the FedEX correction fees. Example: Street numbers, Street names, Apartment/Suite Numbers, or Zip Codes and towns that do not match.
9. Sales Tax - The Bowling Shop charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
10. Physical Store Hours - Fall business hours are Monday and Wednesday-Friday 1pm-8pm CST. Tuesday 3pm-8pm CST. Saturday 10am-5pm CST. Sunday 12pm-5pm. No calls regarding the website will be taken on Sundays.